Yesterday we were in Autumn's room when I picked her up to take her downstairs. As we were going out the door I noticed her CD player wasn't totally off - the music was paused but the player was still on - so I used my toe to turn the switch off so I didn't have to put her down. Today when we were playing in her room I told her to turn her music on, which she knows how to do. Instead of pushing the button like she normally does, she put her foot on top of the CD player and then moved her toes around. I was wondering what she was doing until I realized she must have seen me do it. I guess I have to watch everything I do now since little eyes are watching!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment