Thursday, January 7, 2010

No B'en!

Autumn was playing her piano this morning and I was making Evan dance along to the music. Later she wanted him to dance again but I had just fed him and didn't want to hold him the same way so I told her he couldn't dance right now. As I was changing positions I moved him and I guess she thought he was trying to dance and she said "No B'en, Mama said no!".

Today we made "tiny", "little", "big" and "GIANT!" circles when we colored. I was impressed when she said "giant" the other day and equally impressed today when she came out with "it's tiny" when I told her one was "little". Today she started asking "What's next" as we were reading a book. She now adds to the story, too - "there's the moon, it's night" or "it's the beach, it's hot". She just amazes me. B'En also had his own accomplishments...pooping through 4 outfits in less than 24 hours!

0 comments:

 
blog comments powered by Disqus